quinta-feira, 11 de setembro de 2008

In Flames - Dead End


Save all your prayers
I think we lost today
There's no morning after

And no one's around to blame

I'm not afraid to bleed

But I won't do it for you

A star among hypocrites

The melody of our time

So say goodbye to the world
We're the dead that walk the
Earth
Scream your lungs out wait for laughter
You don't have to wait forever

Here's the next disaster

What decides when you've lost a war When the first man falls
Or when they've erased it all

We're too numb to feel

The downfall starts right here

Hold your breath and swim

Swallowed by life's tear
In times of make believe
No one really seems to care
Maybe I should care less

Cause I'll die too

What will it take for us to realize

The more we provoke, winter will come twice.

Nenhum comentário: